The present policy privacy is intended for the following natural persons:
- People who use our website.
- People who subscribe to our newsletter.
- People who participate in a contest organised by Peintagone.
- People who contact us by any means of communication (post, email, via social media, telephone…) primarily to ask for information about our services or to place an order.
- People who place orders for our products directly with Peintagone or with one of our retailers.
- Natural persons who work for one of our suppliers or one of our corporate customers.
2. The types of personal data susceptible to be collected and processed by Peintagone
The following categories of personal data are susceptible to be collected and processed by Peintagone:
- Personal Identification data and contact data (surname and name, postal address, national registration number, email address, age, phone number).
- Financial identification data for invoicing, orders and quotes (bank details).
- Electronic identification data (connection location, date and time; IP address, cookies).
3. The purposes for which Peintagone collects and processes personal data
Peintagone ensures that the collection and processing of your personal data is carried out in an adequate, relevant and reasonable manner, and pursuant to the purposes listed hereunder.
Peintagone is committed to collecting and processing the personal data listed in point 2 of the present and exclusively as part of the following purposes:
- To manage information requests: to answer contact requests, information about our products or our points of sale.
- To promote Peintagone activities and products, mainly via our website or sending out newsletters.
- To manage clientele: invoicing, deliveries, orders, quotes.
- To carry out market and statistical analyses.
- To offer an optimal and personalised experience on Peintagone’s website.
- Online payment.
4. The conservation and protection of personal data processed by Peintagone
The personal data collected is saved for the time necessary to accomplish the purposes pursued. Peintagone will delete said personal data from its databases as soon as the purpose pursued is accomplished or if you have properly exercised your right to erasure.
As part of collecting personal data, Peintagone takes to the best of its ability the necessary measures to ensure protection, security, and confidentiality of said data by mainly using firewalls, pseudonymisation and passwords. Peintagone also takes reasonable measures to protect personal data from theft, loss, fraudulent use, alteration, or destruction of data.
Although Peintagone strives to ensure security and protection of personal data, Peintagone cannot ensure absolute security, for example in the case of a virus or a cyber-attack. If Peintagone is aware of a data breach and/or security breach, Peintagone will warn the people concerned to take adequate measures.
5. The transmission of personal data processed by Peintagone
The processing of personal data collected by Peintagone is primarily destined for internal use.
However, Peintagone reserves the right to punctually transmit personal data collected to its servants, collaborators, subcontractors such as an IT provider or a retailer (for example, if you request information about our products) to the extent necessary for executing their respective missions, or to public administrations for Peintagone to fulfil its fiscal or social obligations.
If the transmission of personal data serves for direct marketing or prospection purposes, your prior consent will always be requested by Peintagone.
6. Your rights regarding the processed personal data
In accordance with current European and Belgian regulation, to the extent and in the cases provided by said law, the natural persons whose personal data is collected and processed by Peintagone have the following rights:
- Right of access to and rectification of collected and processed data.
- Right to portability of collected and processed data.
- Right to erasure of collected and processed data.
- Right to withdraw consent.
- Right to limitation of the collection and processing of personal data.
- Right to object to the collection and processing of personal data.
7. Third-party content
The website and social medial pages of Peintagone may contain hyperlinks to other websites that belong to third parties which are not connected to Peintagone. The content of these third-party websites and their compliance with GDPR do not fall under Peintagone’s responsibility.
Some personal data is susceptible to be collected using cookies when browsing our website (such as the IP address).
9. Contact us
If you would like to ask us a question or make a request related to the collection and processing of your personal data by Peintagone, mainly to exercise your rights listed under point 6, you may at any time contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at the following address: Rue des Roseurs 18, 5300 Andenne (Belgium).
Peintagone strives to respond to your request as soon as possible and, where later, within the legal timeframe.
To provide a useful response to your request and for security reasons, Peintagone reserves the right to request a two-sided copy of the identity card of the person submitting a request regarding personal data processed by Peintagone.
If you are not satisfied with the way we have processed your request regarding your personal data, you always have the option to make a complaint to the Data Protection Authority (https://www.dataprotectionauthority.be/citizen).
12. Applicable law and competent jurisdiction